Doctors, Scientists, Health Professionals: join the #MedInAfrica movement to revolutionize health and science in Africa.
Med In Africa is a social enterprise with the mission to create and support networks of African healthcare and science professionals all over the world. Individual membership is free the first year.
To our members, Med in Africa pledges
- To mobilize our collective brainpower, resources and networks to drive healthcare innovation, education and policy in Africa
- To maximize opportunities for interdisciplinary collaboration between academia, hospitals, industry and government agencies
- To facilitate skills exchanges, sharing of ideas and networking opportunities among members
- To advocate for the professional advancement of our members
- To showcase African talent and ingenuity to the world
As a member of Med in Africa, I hereby pledge
- To always represent honestly and accurately all my qualifications and professional expertise in both oral and written communications
- To work together across networks to share resources, knowledge and best-practices
- To commit to partnerships that foster collaborative work on areas of mutual interest
- To uphold core values of integrity and cooperation with others, and to treat fellow members with humility, professional courtesy and respect
- To freely cultivate professional relationships with no discrimination based on socio-economic status, gender, race, ethnicity, tribe, religion or sexual orientation